Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New Destination... New Nepal

The most awaited Constituional Assembly Election is in the final mode for its completion. A drastic change of political situation came into the existence. People of Nepal has given a chance to Maoists giving them a solo chance to lead new Nepal. Certainly, we have ambitious new destination as a New Nepal. There are many hindrances and limitations on its way. As every destination can't be conquered easily, New Nepal, is far more difficult to conquer. The trust of Nepalese are now on Maoists hand and now it depends upon the constitution they made on how to achieve the one and only goal of all of us " New Nepal". It will not be easy for them to face the international unsupport at the first since the economy of nepal isn't so large within it's territory only. And thus, it may take several years for the constant growth of economy.




As the result is approximately in our hand we can now say that the 12 years struggle of Maoist has not gone in vain. They have struggled armed, on the road and now they have got what they want. Now it's their turn to keep faith and trust that we nepali people have kept in favor of them.






Being in abroad, I can't say what is going to happen in Nepal, But I can dream of New Nepal with new destinations... fast growing economy, labelled developments, and the most the losted "peace and harmony".. Whenever I dwell in the road of this unknown destination I see everytime a hope and brightness of my New Nepal. Whenever I go to the work and interact with new people with new ideas and thoughts I see the dream of New Nepal. Everybody will be in peace and harmony in my Nepal. Whenever I step in Nepal I will be welcomed by the kind heart of My land taking me in its womb. I will feel the cool breeze of my New Nepal in a new sense. I will shake hands of New Nepal's brother and sister. I lucky will I be at that time. These are the dreams many of us NRN sees everyday.






Besides, the hindrances and obstacles I wish Maoists a warm congratulation and a very best of luck for their way towards Our Destination.. New Nepal... I hope every leader of every party will b helping a joined hand to everybody for all nepalese dream and destination... New Nepal.






"Let us Pray our Flag and Our Land for a New Nepal"









"There must be a revolution to change a system.. since the revolution had landed safely.. let's not our revolution just remains in history only. Let it not remain just as a sweet dream of New Nepal."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howԁy just wanted to givе yοu a quіck hеaԁs up.
The words in your article seem to be гunning off the ѕcreen in Ie.
I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd pοst to let you know.

The style аnd deѕign loоk great though!
Hope уou get the issue resolved soon. Kudos

my webѕite :: hemorroides

Anonymous said...

Appreciation to my fаther who ѕharеd
with me rеgarding this wеblog, this wеbpagе is
іn fаct аmazing.

Look іnto my web page BauchmuskelüBungen

realestate in nepal said...

nice post

house for sale in kathmandu

Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com). We first week can request a balance transfer.

DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.