Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My One True Love


As I awaken, each and every day,
Thoughts of love turn to you.
An unbreakable bond between us two,
A special love ever so true...


The warm glow in your eyes,
The sweet smile on your face;
Makes me want to hold you,
Forever in love's tender embrace.


The gentleness of your touch,
The sweet passion of your kiss.
Just a couple of many pleasures,
I longingly so miss...


The sound of your voice,
Is like a song in my heart,
Always bringing me happiness,
As it has done from our start.


We've shared many joys,
And also felt some sorrows,
Yet our future is filled,
Of wonderful tomorrows.


So, until that bright day,
Far away such as it seems,
You shall always be my one true love...
The woman of my dreams.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic.. I really love this poem.. The girl must be very lucky to get you in her life.. Happy love life ahead...

Anonymous said...

Oh my god.. U really very amazing.. I like your feelings.. I am impressed.. keep on writing

Anonymous said...

Hey zindagi ma yeti dherai maya kasailai pani nagara hai.. dhoka painchha saathi..

Anonymous said...

wa wa wa... wat a poem.. it really tauched my dil.. want to meet you

Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com). We first week can request a balance transfer.

DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.