Saturday, December 15, 2007

Pariii.....

"Parii.." So sweet word... the word which resembles and imaginary lady who is so sweet... so cute and so loving... I was rumouring in the darkness without any destination... I had started to live alone... I had started to live in pain... I did frenship with tears and wine... Suddenly oneday so called "parii.." came in to my life.. yeah parii you came in to my life and made me laugh again.... You showed me a dim light very far which I was aimed for.... You showed me the way to live a life happily... you made me cry and made me laugh... you used to dart me for nothing and you used to love me for everything...

I gave u the name "Parii..." for you were totally parii... you have everything that might the so called parii's have... When the love was needed u came taking that love... when the hope was going to be ended.. You lit the candle of hope in my life.. you became my aim for living.. and you became my inspiration to do something... I have lost the love once.. but I see love for me in ur eyes.. I was gifted with ur love... N I was happy...

Parii you have everything.. you have got so nice feelings... you have got so kind heart.. you have got so cute face... I do wonder sometimes looking at the sky in the night... Why did the god provide everything to my pariii and nothing to me.... Why I can't get you.... Such silliness comes in my mind sometimes... But yeah although I couldn't get you I will alwyz b loving you and I alwyz wanna be your support whenever u need that... Anyway now I am going far away from you just to make you happy... I will b loving you alwyz from very far... I will alwyz b wishing for your best... When I am writing all these tears rolled down on my cheeks... but yeah again I have started to live in pain... to live alone... Parii you came into my life but not being mine... That was the worst thing happend to me.. I do think I am borned only to get hurt.... It's okey.. I wish god plz give me so much pain and make my parii happy alwyz... god plz give me all those tears and make my parii alwyz smiling.. god plz give me so much hate and give my parii the best love... the last word to my parii... I LOVE YOU FOREVER....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

deepa said...

Dear friend this is suggestion from my side please don’t falling in love with any one.

Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com). We first week can request a balance transfer.

DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.