Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Missing You madly...








We used to run together when we are in hurry.. we used to walk the untrodden ways together.. n do u remember we used to do so much silly n stupid things together.. those stupid moments make me cry when i miss you now..


The bank of the river we walked together are now very hot n dry.. they lack of our footsteps.. The mountains are waiting us to be in its arms.. The road we tramped together teases me for I am alone.. You know missing someone is the worst thing in this world...

Do you still remember the moments we smoked together hiding from this world.. but now i don't have anyone to hide with me.. so i left smoking.. n the places are empty now.. they told me they too are missing us.. may b those place are feeling like me as I now am alone.. Do you remember we used to quarrel in small matters... But i don't have anyone to debate now.. so I am silent and I don't have words... I feel I forgot to speak... Do you remember u used to sing n i used to admire your voice.. but now the lyrics of the song are lost in the dark dead world... and now i can't hear any voices around me..

I have become totally blind not to see the beautiness of this world without you.... I have become deaf for no one speaks to me... I have become dumb for no one is there to hear my feelings.. This is how my life going on without you.. still I am in hope that one day again we will be together to get back those moments.. I am in hope you will come back to make me speak... to make me laugh.. to make me listen.. and to make walk... Waiting you to come...
I am really miisssing you.. and feeling lonely.....

(To My beloved and best and best friend roshan)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I just visit your blog and I must say that you have very nice and impressive blog. Keep it up. And you are all very welcome on my blog to some time visit me www.weyouth.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

i also missing my friends.

real estate nepal said...

Very Nice And Impressive Blog


real estate nepal

Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com). We first week can request a balance transfer.

DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com