Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Died for Love..

I sit in the park where I dwell,
For this girl I love so well.
She took my heart away from me,
Now she wants to set me free.
I see a boy on her side,
She says things to him she never said to me.
I ran home to cry on my bed,
Not a word to mother was said.
Father came home late that night,
He looked at me from left to right.
He saw me hanging from a rope,
He took his knife to cut me down.
And on my dress a note was found:
Dig my grave, Dig it deep.
Dig my grave, From head to feet.
And on the top, place a dove.
And remember this, I died for love...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it seems you got it bad ..bad case of love-oritisis!! hehe :)

real estate nepal said...

its nice wow ...

Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com). We first week can request a balance transfer.

DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.