Monday, June 18, 2007

A Short Letter

Dear..

I have been like a ghost because there is no sign of life in my movement. I couldn't sleep the whole night, thinking about you, wondering hours and hours....what if i close my eyes forever, what if my dreams remain unfulfilled. I stand right infront of mirror and i tell you...my eyes really plucked my heart. How can anyone be this much in love.

As it gets closer to a day i get more upset. I noe i hate the feelings i hav at the moment. It isn't that easy to miss someone and i realize only after meeting you that i m no longer strong at heart. At moment like this, i just wish love was never there, because the pain wouldn't be this much...Really missing you is so painful that i feel i will die anymoment.

How i wish you could know everythin bout this..I have always feared bout death, heard death is scary, cruel and cold but now i think i never knew what death is, i only know what is leaving you and how it feels to have you no more...touch wood! And after all these, for when she will leave me, i will have my death with me.

Love can make people go crazy and yes i m crazy..

2 comments:

Basanta said...

Wish your letter reaches her. :D

Landed into your blog while jumping from this to that and from that to that---!
Nice blog! Keep rocking!

Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com). We first week can request a balance transfer.

DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.