Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Some Sweet memories....

You used to look me hiding from my eyes... and i used to predict as if i haven't seen that.. I was small but i used to like talking as elders.... I wanted to be adult.. i wanted to be honest and the most i used to like by loved everyone... I used to talk like this and you were the best audience of mine.... I used to laugh looking at your face when a moment i was not with you...


You came to me taking your hands as I used to read hands... I told your love will be the most handsome and loving person in this world. But you didn't leave my hand and my small fingers got pain... I cried "'Ouch" in pain... everyone looked at me and you left my hand staring me with you big eyes ... I smiled at you and ran towards the balcony... you came running behind me... the sweet fragrance of your body was comming from your side with the cool breeze.. I took a long breath and went towards my house..


My fingers were still paining.. I touched my own fingers and kissed the fingers you touched.... I didn't like to wash my hands that day... the next day we again met but i felt shy on myself and felt as if i have become young... i turned the other way and sat because i was shy looking at you..
I used to keep my hair long.. you told i look handsome on short hair.. I told you don't I look good now.. you told ya u r perfect for me how you are...

I was so boasty.. moody.. self spoken.. but don't know why i felt as if I have to do as you tell.. I liked your request and while returning home i cut my hair... came to home looked at the mirror I felt shy on myself.. no, no, it doesn't suit me... but still my face was smiling and happy....

Next day.. I didn't want to show my apperance so i put on cap on my head... but someone took out my cap from behind and whispered in my ear..." you are looking so handsome and loving"..




to be continued....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey How did u got my memories.. Who are you.. I am really impressed with your words.. Shall we be friends..

Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com). We first week can request a balance transfer.

DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.